#162 User is offline   roit 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-July-12, 04:33

NB: I am use Phond (Android)

#163 User is offline   willow23 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Boardgames / Sports /Playstation2 / Computers / Meeting new/interesting people.

Posted 2024-July-12, 06:10

BBO Server Test

Casual → Preiem Deals → Randon Vieugrapg deals

Friday 8:20 - 9:30

My partner Teddex and I, played random viewgraph deals since we were unable to play or search for Springold, Bermuda Bowl nor Vanderbuilt deals, I was the host and paid for basic robots. The 16 boards went smoothly and the boards were scored properly.

Teaching Table

Start 11:45

We preacticed at a teaching table and observed one glitch; no result showing in history under “My Table”, for a teaching table. The “Recent Tournaments” tab has hands from January-February but when you click on it, you get a “No results found” response. The “Recent Hands” tab works fine and was able to see the 16 boards played the night before.

Thursday 11, 2024

Free tournament: Pairs Express #20907

Player 4 boards with curls77

Added my name to partnership dest and was invited by partner. Got booted for slow play and could not see the results of the hand that I missed even after being returned to the tournament. I was able to chat to partner during a tournament but guess he was a super admin!

Got the results and I was able to use the show boards to successfully log into my hands. I was able to search for boards from July 5th to July 11th but it appears to be the regular server only. The boards played on server 2 did not show up on myhands site. I was only able to see the text showing the tourney name and number: “Tourney 20907-1720704129- played by willow23”

Thursday 11, 2024

Team match created by curls77 - If memory serves me well.

Undos work - accept as well as reject, chat to opps work, Withdraw from tournament works, reserve seat and replace works and the tournament was destroyed as a result of too many withdrawals. Was able to see results at the other tables.

Thursday 11, 2024

Relaxed table 5:30 ish curls22 and don free

Table in relaxed club with three robots. All worked well. Invited others with permissions set and request to join and kib worked well. The hand history was fine and when I left table someone else got to be the host with same permission settings. The claim- accept reject and the undo - accept reject worked well too.

Reg Table - Random viewgraph deals 16 boards and still not able to search for Springold and the like.

Teddex 8:20 p.m - 9:20 p.m.. vs 2 robots

All worked well: Robots, reserving, undos, claims, History etc. Will play in the competitive section on Friday and try to play some paid tournaments during peak testing times.

Testing has been fun so far and will try to be there for the last round.
Willow23

#164 User is offline   hawkwind 

• PipPip

Posted 2024-July-12, 08:33

roit, on 2024-July-12, 04:32, said:

I try play Main Bridge Club againts robot
- Redeal not work

ELSE look like ok

Confirm above.

Message displayed "Cannot redeal".

#165 User is offline   hawkwind 

• PipPip

Posted 2024-July-12, 08:38

Instant tournaments.

Played the first on the list - no issues at the table.

Attempted to play the fifth on the list - error message "An error was detected while processing tournaments".

The price of the 1st 4 on the list differed between the amount displayed on the original screen and that displayed in the please confirm message - the price used was that displayed in the confirmation message.

#166 User is offline   willow23 

• PipPipPip
  • Interests:Boardgames / Sports /Playstation2 / Computers / Meeting new/interesting people.

Posted 2024-July-12, 11:39

Hello everyone,

Friday 12/7/24 12:00 - 1:45 p.m.

ACBL Speedball #20978 : My link

Everything showed up well as a player and worked except the load CC and show convention card (CC) feature. Players were subbed as expected as well as returned when they dropped. I was able to make calls to the director. There seemed to be an issue with adjustments on boards as indicated by the director when adjusting the boards though. When the tounament was over, the results showed up but I was not able to see the boards on the MyHand site. Just shows: Tourney 20978-1720800601- played by willow23 - like before.

After the tournament I messed around with the Hand Editor and that worked well. My deal archive showed the hands and I was able to open a deal, save it, as well as send it to a member. When I tried to import a LIN file it said;“ Bridge Base Online - Web version LIN games uploader - your credentials are wrong.” So there is a possible issue to fix there - if the feature was not disabled

Will be on again at 3 p.m. for the final round of testing.

Bridge Master Practice

I played the Bridge Master practice and everything works fine - was on Intermediate B22 for server 2 but Intermediate C4 for server 1. The saved point is a bit off but guess that is a small data copy issue and will be fixed when database is cloned and or linked.

Cheers.
Willow23

#167 User is offline   willow23 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2024-July-12, 14:21

ACBL Speedball #21530 - $1

3:00 p.m. - 4:14 pm

Played with Aurora

I registered and was able to cancel. However, my balance did not change after cancellation and registering again. TD calls, claims, play and history all worked fine. The robots were not allowed to declare the final contract even though they should have been declarer - not sure if this is intentional in paid ACBL tournaments. Score adjustments worked fine, even after the close of the tournament, the notification was given and changes were made to the results. As pointed out before, Myhand site does not show hands.

Will test the competitive section of the club tonight and try again for paid robot tournaments.
Willow23

#168 User is offline   teddex 

• Pip

Posted 2024-July-12, 16:58

Username: teddex

6:00 pm
I tested the teaching tables today using dealer scripts.
Although I set West as the dealer and selected the setting to randomly generate deals 180 degrees, I observed that with every redeal the dealer restriction was not observed and the deal moved clockwise by cardinal point as if I had not selected the West setting, and the deal never alternated 180 degrees.

I also observed that although when I had tested the teaching tables yesterday evening between 8 and 9 pm the scripts had been respected, today my codes were totally ignored and the software generated entirely random hands which bore no relation to the script.

However, the undo function worked properly during the auction and the play.

6.40 pm

I was able to create a tourney without incident. I was able to successfully modify the settings and cancel the tournament.

6.50 pm

I played at a table with 3 robots. The undo button, bidding boxes, claim function and the history tab all worked as expected.

#169 User is offline   pgcto 

• PipPip

Posted 2024-July-12, 17:47

I played Solitaire - Weekly tournament.

Everything worked fine except it didn't give the hand reords at the end

pgcto

#170 User is offline   cyrenman 

• PipPip

Posted 2024-July-12, 17:47

cyrenman, on 2024-July-07, 14:01, said:

Also, before the tournament, this account had 17.36 BBO masterpoints according to the page in the Account tab on the new server, and half an hour and a couple of logins after the tournament, it still says 17.36.

Several of my accounts "won" masterpoints in the Sunday test game, and the new server hasn't tabulated those points yet: on the new server, cyrenman is still listed as having 17.36, and cyrenman01 and cyrenman03 still have no points at all.

#171 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-July-13, 03:24

cyrenman, on 2024-July-12, 17:47, said:

Several of my accounts "won" masterpoints in the Sunday test game, and the new server hasn't tabulated those points yet: on the new server, cyrenman is still listed as having 17.36, and cyrenman01 and cyrenman03 still have no points at all.

Thanks for tracking and noticing.

The reason for this is that BB$ balance, transfers, points, results in the backup server are not counted towards your real stats and not reported the way they normally are on the real BBO, which is why they dont increase or decrease on the testing environment.

Not everything is fully configured to be identical to the actual BBO yet, so this behaviour is as expected.

#172 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2024-July-13, 06:02

These are the final two tournaments played on the backup server.

Noon pairs

3pm pairs

We found some issues with adjustments and automatic TD notifications, which have been passed along to Lorans and the tech team for investigation.

Many thanks to everyone who showed up and helped us break thing these past days. We've added some BB$ into your "real" BBO account. For people with alter ego-es like Babz, vulkan and his twin, cyrenman and his army, we gave the BB$ into the main account (eg cyrenman, not all his minions).

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users