• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another tourney goes missing

#1 User is offline   thepossum 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted Today, 00:50

Hi

This happened to me once before and I know for sure I am not imagining playing all the hands in this tourney too

https://webutil.brid...=web&v3v=6.26.1

Strangely hand 8 has gone missing

I am sure I was well within time too - hadn't been kicked out

Not the biggest thing in the world but every dollar is precious these days, especially for those who have to pay in different dollars

My last hand was a 3NT contract and I remember playing the last few cards because it involved a decision over a finesse - I went for the safety option and not the overtrick

I couldn't tell you all the cards though. I just remember the last few tricks and being relieved to get out with game
Couldn't tell you many cards at all but my last two cards were AJ clubs south and I think I would have gone down one trick
I think there were 3 clubs and a spade out, one of the clubs being the Queen which I recall was offside - come to think of it maybe it may no differnce but I remember playing it. Whatever. West must have had Qx of clubs and East the small spade
No screenshots. No proof. Just vague memory of the last few cards and that it was hand 8. I remember seeing that too
Is this my lucky day or not. Better play the Ace just in case. Scoring ok so far - average anyway but that is good for me
Then distinctly remembering seeing the Queen after I led my Jack. No more interaction from me required

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users