Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Double dummy

#1 User is offline   PL53 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-April-06, 00:50

If I am running a teaching table, at the end of a deal I can select Double Dummy from the Table Options. If hand diagrams is selected, the result is impossible to read. If pictures of cards, then many of the cards are marked with a one. How do I interpret this?

#2 User is offline   sfi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-April-06, 01:34

View PostPL53, on 2020-April-06, 00:50, said:

If I am running a teaching table, at the end of a deal I can select Double Dummy from the Table Options. If hand diagrams is selected, the result is impossible to read. If pictures of cards, then many of the cards are marked with a one. How do I interpret this?

Each card that can be played will be marked with a square. A red number means playing that card can result in the contract going down that many tricks (assuming further double dummy defence and declarer play). A green number means the contract can make that many overtricks after the marked card is played, and a green '=' sign means the contract can just make from that point.

#3 User is offline   stanmaz 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-07, 04:56

View PostPL53, on 2020-April-06, 00:50, said:

The solution is the 'Bridge Solver' Chrome extension :
- install the extension https://chrome.googl...eahbjanbj?hl=en
- in the right-upper corner of Chrome you will see the icon of the extension : a Spade symbol
- during a BBO session the extension icon turns black with green background (extension activated)
- click on the Bridge Solver icon and a window will appear with the deal diagram and double dummy analysis automatically executed

#4 User is offline   paynterf 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-December-11, 17:06

View Poststanmaz, on 2020-April-07, 04:56, said:

The solution is the 'Bridge Solver' Chrome extension :
- install the extension https://chrome.googl...eahbjanbj?hl=en
- in the right-upper corner of Chrome you will see the icon of the extension : a Spade symbol
- during a BBO session the extension icon turns black with green background (extension activated)
- click on the Bridge Solver icon and a window will appear with the deal diagram and double dummy analysis automatically executed

MUCH Nicer than the BBO DD feature - thanks!!

Frank

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users