Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

replying to personal messages

#1 User is offline   onoway 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-March-15, 20:32

I got a notification that someone had "started a conversation with" me today and I got the message but cannot find any way to reply. The "you cannot reply" button was greyed out but there's nowhere obvious to type anything, or to know exactly where anything I do find a way to type, will go. If anywhere.

It would be nice to have a "reply to this message" button so as to clarify things, but I suppose the number of private conversations going on makes this a very very low priority.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2013-March-16, 00:03

Normally when you're viewing a conversation in the Messenger area of the forum, there's an "Add Reply" button and a fast reply box, just like replying to forum threads.

If it wouldn't let you reply, maybe the sender has blocked messages from you.

To see if this is a general problem or just with this conversation, I'll send you a PM.

#3 User is offline   onoway 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-March-16, 17:21

View Postbarmar, on 2013-March-16, 00:03, said:

Normally when you're viewing a conversation in the Messenger area of the forum, there's an "Add Reply" button and a fast reply box, just like replying to forum threads.

If it wouldn't let you reply, maybe the sender has blocked messages from you.

To see if this is a general problem or just with this conversation, I'll send you a PM.

Apparently it is just that message as I got yours and was able to reply to you. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users