BBO Discussion Forums: Possible bug in android version 3.50 - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Possible bug in android version 3.50

#1 User is offline   1eyedjack 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-March-07, 08:26

I was playing on a Samsung note 10.1, Jellybean, BBO mobile version 3.50.

As I was dummy, in the middle of the play the hand, I decided to review the auction. I tapped on the contract and so far so good, full auction popped up.

I then accidentally tapped on one of the opponents' bids within the table of auction, and the bid was highlighted and an opponent commented to the table that it is too late to ask for meanings of bids.

Leaving aside whether or not that statement is in accordance with the laws, I would certainly agree that it is inappropriate that DUMMY should be empowered to ask such questions of the opponents during the course of play. I am assuming that the comment was prompted by my tapping on the bid as being a request for explanation of bid. It is possible that this assumption is incorrect, in which case ignore everything I said.
Psych (pron. saik): A gross and deliberate misstatement of honour strength and/or suit length. Expressly permitted under Law 73E but forbidden contrary to that law by Acol club tourneys.

Psyche (pron. sahy-kee): The human soul, spirit or mind (derived, personification thereof, beloved of Eros, Greek myth).
Masterminding (pron. mPosted ImagesPosted ImagetPosted Imager-mPosted ImagendPosted Imageing) tr. v. - Any bid made by bridge player with which partner disagrees.

"Gentlemen, when the barrage lifts." 9th battalion, King's own Yorkshire light infantry,
2000 years earlier: "morituri te salutant"

"I will be with you, whatever". Blair to Bush, precursor to invasion of Iraq

#2 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2013-March-07, 08:45

Thanks for reporting this. I agree it is a bug. I will fix it in the next version.

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users