BBO Discussion Forums: board 43 - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

board 43 Chapi

#1 User is offline   benlessard 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:All games. i really mean all of them.

Posted 2011-December-08, 02:46

1S relay 2H is 5H+4S 12-14
2nt is GF
3C = low shortage
3D ask
3S = 4621
4D S keyc
From Psych "I mean, Gus and I never see eye-to-eye on work stuff.
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."

#2 User is offline   Free 

• mmm Duvel
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Duvel, Whisky

Posted 2011-December-08, 03:04

Using a standard system, and 2/1 doesn't even need to be GF, it's a piece of cake:
1-2
2-2
3-4NT
5-6

No fancy toys needed here. ;)

Question: why do you always stop in the middle of your auctions? Another hand, it's like you ended up in 5 in a 6-0 fit, now you stop at 4. Are you too lazy?
"It may be rude to leave to go to the bathroom, but it's downright stupid to sit there and piss yourself" - blackshoe

#3 User is offline   benlessard 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:All games. i really mean all of them.

Posted 2011-December-08, 04:13

View PostFree, on 2011-December-08, 03:04, said:

Using a standard system, and 2/1 doesn't even need to be GF, it's a piece of cake:
1-2
2-2
3-4NT
5-6

No fancy toys needed here. ;)

Question: why do you always stop in the middle of your auctions? Another hand, it's like you ended up in 5 in a 6-0 fit, now you stop at 4. Are you too lazy?

Other board its was a misclick (thansk for noticing ive corrected it), here its an easy board so so i wont bother with RKC and the rest.Its just to show the relay mechanics i have no clue why they posted this board on BW.

Ive jsut notice that its north who open.. so they probably had different auction on both tables, but without blunders its going to be a very easy board.
From Psych "I mean, Gus and I never see eye-to-eye on work stuff.
For instance, he doesn't like being used as a human shield when we're being shot at.
I happen to think it's a very noble way to meet one's maker, especially for a guy like him.
Bottom line is we never let that difference of opinion interfere with anything."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users