Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

problem when accept invite progam closes when i accept an invitation to play

#1 User is offline   HedyG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2011-April-04, 03:58

on the win program since the new feature for invitations (very nice btw) has arrived i have experienced problems when accepting an invitation to play in the main club. first everything freezes and then i get a message that the program has had to close down.friends who have been at the table say it happens to them as well.a bug?

#2 User is offline   fred 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-April-04, 08:45

I suspect it probably matters where you are in the site when the invitation arrives, the location of the table you are being invited to, and if you are using the Windows client or the web-client.

If you can make a note of these things and let me know (ideally by e-mail to fred@bridgebase.com), I will look into it.

Thanks,

Fred Gitelman
Bridge Base Inc.
www.bridgebase.com

#3 User is offline   HedyG 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2011-June-16, 09:56

hi Fred,
so again today i was kib at a team game when i received an invitation to play in the main club ( this is on the win program and has happened a few times since i last wrote). as usual when i accepted i froze and eventually i got a small rectangle saying: netbridgevue has encountered a problem and has to close down. sorry for the inconvenience. and then BBO closed down .
my friends say it happens to them as well all the time and they have stopped accepting the invitations for that reason.i guess that is one way of solving the problem but surely not the ideal way.
i don't know if this happens if i am in lobby or kib at a table in the main club as well. i usually try to watch a good team game when i am not playing myself except if i can watch a great like Garozzo in which case i would not accept an invitation anyhow.
i hope this info is helpful!
regards
Hedy

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users