• You cannot reply to this topic

Parking @ Seattle NABC

#1 User is online   jillybean 

• hooked
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members
  • Interests:Multi

Posted 2011-November-24, 17:55

Does anyone know of any inexpensive parking garages reasonably close to the convention centre?
The going rate so far is between $32 and $41 per 24 hours.
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

#2 User is offline   Mbodell 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2011-November-25, 01:52

Are you going in and out every day, or do you need to park for a week? I saw some signs for "early bird specials" of like $8.50 for the day if you arrived early enough (before 8am? before 9am?). There are tons of parking places near the convention center just based on my cab ride and 2 block walk. So you can cruise around looking for parking too. I imagine most are about the same price though.

The NABC site claims that "Standard Parking" is $12 for 12 hours or $24 for 24 hours if you show your convention card. Address:
Standard Parking (nearby parking garage):

1508 7th Avenue
Seattle, WA

With your convention card you receive discounted parking of $12 for 12 hours ($24 for 24 hours).

#3 User is online   jillybean 

• hooked

Posted 2011-November-25, 10:08

Thanks. We are looking for parking for the week and will take a look at this "Standard Parking" deal.
"And no matter what methods you play, it is essential, for anyone aspiring to learn to be a good player, to learn the importance of bidding shape properly." MikeH
(still learning)

#4 User is offline   Gerben42 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Astronomy, Mathematics
    Nuclear power

Posted 2011-November-26, 03:41

Hi Kathryn, why do you need a car while in town? I guess it's probably best to park out of town and then take the bus into town? That's what I would do. Perhaps that is a European way to do things but I found it's a very European city :)
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!
My Bridge Systems Page

BC Kultcamp Rieneck

#5 User is online   jillybean 

• hooked

Posted 2011-November-26, 06:37

View PostGerben42, on 2011-November-26, 03:41, said:

Hi Kathryn, why do you need a car while in town? I guess it's probably best to park out of town and then take the bus into town? That's what I would do. Perhaps that is a European way to do things but I found it's a very European city :)

Hi :) I don't, I'm busing from Vancouver on Sunday.($70 return) The question is for one of my partners who is coming from another location and has recently had knee replacement surgery.
(still learning)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users